Yoga Alliance Advanced 300 Hour Teacher Training
Starts March 20 2021
EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT Until March 5 2021
From living in your body to being a radiating, pulsating life in the body of the world…
Do you feel overwhelmed by the current worldwide crisis that dominate our lives? Do you question the relevance of your teaching and practicing yoga? Do you sometimes feel that not much is changing despite your daily practice?
This course will help you re-contextualize the tools that yoga provides for better health, on the micro and macro level, to maybe rediscover your bliss and follow it, and most importantly, to develop sustainable, concrete tools that can help you and your students pacify and harmonize the apparent difficulties we face as individual and as communities.
Open to teachers who hold the Yoga Alliance 200 Hour Certificate in Yoga Teaching, this is a Modular Hybrid Advanced Yoga Teacher Training that provides students with maximum flexibility and direct contact with their lead trainers with a blend of LIVE and recorded sessions.
Each module includes in-depth anatomy, philosophy, methodology, Rehabilitative and preventive Yoga and asana practice within the particular emphasis of the sessions.
The modules can be taken independently (and be registered as Continuing education hours with YA) or they can be taken consecutively to work towards graduation with a 300h Advanced Yoga Teacher Certificate upon graduation in October.
These five modules can be taken independently (and be registered as Continuing Education Hours with the Yoga Alliance) or, they can be taken consecutively to work towards graduation with a 300 Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Certificate upon graduation.
Modules are 7 – 8 weeks long and comprise of 6 – 7 hours or recorded material with the tutors and one live-online session. (Live sessions have to be attended if enrolled on the 300 Hour Teacher Training). Recorded materials will be available to students for a whole year.
Yoga & Ayurveda with Integrative Somatizations – 52 Hours
Ancient Wisdom, New Awareness: re-considering the cause of Dukha through re-membering neuro-cellular developmental patterns. Unravel the mystery of consciousness through movement on a microcosmic and macrocosmic level – 42 Hours
Embodying the Divine Feminine. A path to Earth Democracy (Vasudaiva Kutumbakam) and to cultivate the relevance of Hatha Yoga in our modern industrialized society – 48 Hours
You, Your Gut, Your Movement Practice – 42 Hours
Advanced Teaching Methodology and Practice for Rehabilitation & Prevention – 42 Hours
- Have you arrived at a crossroads in your personal or professional life and need an avenue for inspiration, mentorship and development to become a specialised teacher?
- Are you looking for a course that will help you to navigate the arena of online-teaching; how to cultivate connection, safe, innovative and inspiring practice through an online medium?
- Are you seeking to receive guidance and mentorship to address some of the challenges that you have come across whilst teaching?
- Are you seeking to deepen your anatomical understanding and to specialise in managing injury and health conditions through prevention and cultivating the conditions for healing and rehabilitation?
- Do you want to explore tools and receive mentorship for your personal growth, development and creative expression as a Yoga Teacher?
- Maybe you don’t fit into any of the above categories but instinctively this course has arrived at the right time for you.
- If you have answered yes to any of the above, we invite you to join us on this unique, transformational journey to develop your teaching practice and vibratory evolution.
Details of the FREE Q&A for this course and FREE class with Camille can be found here
You can request full details for the course via the contact form or by emailing email@example.com