Yoga as Therapy for Back Care with Elena Voyce - CPD Yoga Therapy Workshops
July 19 & September 26 2020
10am – 6pm
In this two day CPD training you will look at the symptoms of back pain and learn therapeutic techniques to address and alleviate back pain and discomfort.
You will cover:
• Basic Principles.
• What is your back telling you?
• The language of symptoms.
• Back pain: A social dis-ease.
• The many causes of lower back problems and problems and functions of the intervertebral discs.
• Feel to Heal – The Practical application of RASS for each segment of the spine.
• Working with common Challenges of the lumbar, thoracic and cervical spine.
• Monitored teaching practice for one to one and group practice.
Upon completion, you will be able to offer progressive class plans to help manage back pain for private clients and offer modifications and therapeutic methods to manage back pain to students in group classes.
These workshops are suitable for both yoga practitioners wanting to deepen their own practice and qualified yoga teachers wanting to work with clients with back pain.
We recommend attending both days of training but places for one day only will be offered according to availability.
1 day only: £150
Or, stack them up!
Take this training and another 1 day CPD training for £380
Please see the menu for other workshops that are currently running.