I studied ballet and contemporary dance for 13 years in Italy. My passion for dance and movement led me to explore Yoga. Yoga gave me a chance to focus on body alignment with the strength and grace of the postures whilst adding a more holistic and positive approach to the body and mind connection.
I teach Yoga and Pilates to adults and children, in group classes and on a one-to-one basis. I have studied Mindfulness as part of my Yoga journey and I include Mindfulness practices in all my adult and children classes.
My Yoga journey allowed me to focus on the therapeutic aspects of Yoga and Pilates especially when taught on a one-to-one basis. I am also a qualified practitioner of Thai Yoga Massage, which I offer to my clients as another therapeutic tool to assist in their progress towards a more balanced and harmonious body and mind.
I am part of Dr Elena Voyce’s team of tutors and final examination assessors on her Yoga Teacher Training course at Teach Yoga Ltd in London.
I am a member of the British Wheel of Yoga and of the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) at level 3.
– BSc (Honours) Sport, Fitness and Coaching, Open University (ongoing)
– Foundation Degree in Sport and Fitness , Open University
– Advanced Thai Yoga Massage Diploma, The School of Thai Yoga Massage, London
– Certificate in Thai Yoga Massage, Mudita School of Thai Yoga Massage, Thailand and London
– Diploma in Pilates, Reps level 3, Fitness Industry Education, London
– Ante and post natal exercise, YMCA Fit, London
– Higher Education Certificate in Sport, Fitness and Management, Open University
– Yoga and Mindfulness for child and adolescent mental health, Special Yoga Centre, London
– Yoga Therapy for ME/CFS, Burnout and Chronic Illness, Yoga Campus – The Life Centre, London
– NSPCC Child Protection Awareness in Sport & Active Leisure programme
– Teaching Yoga to Children and Teenagers Certificate, Special Yoga Centre, London
– British Wheel of Yoga Teaching Diploma, Teach Yoga, London
– Yoga Alliance 200 hour Teaching Certificate, Teach Yoga, London
– British Wheel of Yoga Foundation Certificate, Eclipse Yoga, Dover