Yoga Teacher Emergency First Aid Course
Date: Saturday 26th of October 2019
Times: 10am – 4pm
£75 – Teach Yoga Students and Graduates
£85 – Non- Teach Yoga Students and teachers
Venue: 15 Vaughan Avenue, Hendon, London, NW4 4HT.
This Yoga Teacher Emergency First Aid course includes the Emergency First Aid at Work (statutory) course, which complies with the current Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981. Successful students receive certificates to show that they are qualified to be First Aiders in the workplace for the next three years. The course complies with the British Wheel of Yoga (BWY), Iynegar, Yoga Alliance and other accrediting body requirements for Yoga Teachers.
Who should attend
Qualified Yoga Teachers.
Those on their Yoga Teacher BWY Diploma, Iyengar or Yoga Alliance Yoga Teacher Training Courses.
Yoga Teachers who have a first aid qualification which is due to expire.
- Health and safety (first aid) regulations
- Managing an incident
- The priorities of first aid
- Treatment of an unresponsive casualty
- Resuscitation (including the use of a defibrillator)
- Bleeding (including grazes, nose-bleeds and small wounds)
- Common Yoga Studio injuries (including a Question & Answer session)
A MGM Training Emergency First Aid at Work certificate which is valid for three years.
Early booking is highly recommended to ensure that there is space to join.