An Introduction to Seasonal Yoga Therapy
New Year, new beginnings.
2017 unleashes a new cosmic vibration, encouraging us to seek synergy with Nature if we are to remain balanced through this Quantum leap. Where have you arrived in your soulful journey? What next? How have the last few years challenged and transformed you? Have you considered exploring an integration of holistic therapies complimenting your practice? What is the secret to maintaining health & longevity?
‘It’s time to Challenge the status quo, move beyond the physical dimension and empower your practice by embracing these subtle yet profound natural biorhythms. Seasonal therapy helps you piece together fragments of a jigsaw puzzle – Your body structure, tendencies, temperaments, emotions, personality, positive and negative behaviour, moods, attraction to people, places colours, textures, eating habits and much more’. Gee
- CPD Accredited Course CMA
- Yin & Yang Yoga in Therapeutic Yoga practice
- Understand your body type with 5 Elements Theatre – an introduction to the Five Elements (Water, Wood, Fire, Metal and Earth)
- Transform your yoga practice, invite you to explore the connection between the meridian (Nadi) systems and yoga movement –Understand the association between muscle health and the wood element to optimise your yoga practice and help others uncover theirs.
- An introduction to the five flavours, the emotions and personality types – the importance of integrating food therapy to achieve total health & wellbeing moving beyond the dynamics of macro and micro nutrients.
The weekend invites you to experience the Holistic application of several complimentary therapies; yoga, food, meridians to balance the internal biological clock, attain wellbeing, promote recovery repair and healing from the inside out.
Immerse yourself into a cosmic aquarium of therapeutic healing – Decode Natures language. Seasonal Therapy introduces the unification of yoga practice with Mother Nature, the ultimate source of Shakti for transformation and healing.’ Gee
©2016 all rights reserved