JUNE 25 – JULY 2 2017
Join Elena Voyce who will guide you through the therapeutic application of yoga with an incredible programme that has been designed to serve your personal journey in the best possible way, through this simple yet sometimes mysterious practice called yoga.
You will enjoy immersive teaching that will cover the most relevant and pioneering fields of therapeutic yoga to provide a truly transformative, uplifting and empowering experience in the stunning, organic, meditative space of the Locanda Del Gallo in Umbria, Italy.
She is joined by Acro-Yoga, Thai Massage, Body Work and Partner Work Master Jesse Saunders and Anatomy and Sports Massage Expert Lisa Price.
Are you ready to fall in love with yourself again?
This truly special retreat is designed and created for the amazing souls out there who are ready to take their physical and emotional practice to a new level of self exploration where:
• Instead of practicing yoga – we will experience what yoga really feels like
• Instead of studying yoga anatomy – we will observe the moving body and its functional actions and reactions – not just for the practice of asana but for the practice of life
• We will reconnect to the natural innate capacity to heal our souls and find true balance and peace within ourselves
There are two fantastic packages to choose from which cater for all levels of experience; from beginners to qualified teachers who want to develop their therapeutic teaching expertise.
• Daily morning and afternoon yoga sessions in a fully equipped, covered and spacious yoga shala.
• Each class will cover a different therapeutic theme, building up in intensity from the fire of this time of year. You will approach a different peak pose on each day and explore the relevant modifications that serve the pose, in order to offer everybody the opportunity to experience what yoga feels like, whether you are a curious beginner or devoted long time practitioner.
• Afternoon classes will be a gift to your senses and will include deep restorative practices relating to the different systems of the body in order to rebalance and re-boost our organic and natural call to health.
• With each restorative class, there will be guided breath work and meditation techniques.
• Accommodation in fresh and silent rooms, together with all meals and refreshments, are included in this package. The Locanda’s food is the essence of purity; locally and organically grown and prepared with passion and love, served with a true smile.
• Full use of the Locanda’s facilities, including the chlorine free swimming pool, Jacuzzi and Turkish Baths.
• A lot of personal attention, care and a complimentary 60 minute treatment are also included in this package.
50 Hour Therapeutic Teacher Training:
• The teacher training option is an intensive, immersion course that includes 50 hours of training. It will offer participants a clear understanding of the main health conditions that therapeutic clients experience and clear, practical methods and applications that are not just designed to ‘avoid the pain’ but are designed to equip you and your students with preventative and healing solutions that go beyond simple modifications and the use of props.
• A fully comprehensive training manual will be included which contains complete class formats, asana diagnostics and RASS sequences for breaking poses down anatomically, physiologically and energetically.
• Daily lectures will take place each morning after breakfast and will involve a one hour lecture on applied anatomy with a full list of FAQ’s and focus on specific areas of the body (hips, sacrum, shoulders etc) in order to broaden your knowledge and narrow your fears when it comes to supporting the yoga path of any practitioner. A one hour case study will follow this where you will see how the theory is put into practice and how techniques are applied.
• After lunch, you will cover functional sequencing and therapeutic peak poses followed by hands on practice including partner work and working with pressure points.
• By the end of the training, you will have developed a very solid foundation and ability to deliver classes to suit your students’ needs and goals including addressing physical limitations, developing a regular home practice and deepening and intensifying their existing practice.
• Accommodation, all meals and refreshments and full use of the Locanda’s facilities are also included in this package.
• This option can be used to contribute towards the Yoga Alliance 200 hour teaching certificate
*BOOK FLIGHTS NOW FROM LONDON STANSTED TO PERUGIA, SUNDAY TO SUNDAY, STILL LESS THAN £200*
Please contact us for a brochure.